Wright's BBQ

 


Hello, foodie friends!  Today I want to tell you about my favorite BBQ place in Northwest Arkansas.  Wright's BBQ is my favorite, with their original location in Johnson and a second location in Bentonville.

They have my number one requirement for any BBQ establishment:  Wonderfully smoked meats with great BBQ sauce.  You have your choice of brisket, pork, chicken, sausage, turkey, ribs, and bacon burnt ends.

For sides, they have bread, sweet potatoes, mac and cheese, smoked beans, cole slaw, potato salad, green beans, mashed potatoes, and collard greens.  They've got the Southern style fixin's to go with their barbecue.

Personally, I'm a fan of brisket with sweet potatoes and green beans, but I would say any choice you make is bound to be delectable.

The first time I visited Wright's, there was a line wrapped around the restaurant.  You know it's good when people are to stand in line that long.  I would recommend being prepared to be patient, because the food is well worth the wait.

If you're a fan of their sauce, you can find bottles of it at local grocery stores.  My fiancé is a big fan and she loves using it as a dipping or cooking sauce.

Go there and eat barbecue the Wright way!

No comments:

Post a Comment